Happiness Guarantee & Refund Policy
At Julia Rymut Embodied Movement, I want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase(s).
- If you have technical issues or sales questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- If the course, membership, or other product doesn’t meet your expectations, please feel free to contact me as well. Sometimes we can find a solution if we put our heads together.
- If you really don’t like the course, membership, or other product, I’ll be happy to refund your money within the terms of my refund policy.
My refund policy is dependent on the type of product you bought.
- Membership Subscriptions can be canceled for a full refund within the first 30 days of purchase. After that, you can cancel them at any time but will no longer be eligible for a refund of any money you’ve already paid.
- Courses are eligible for a full refund within the first 30 days of either the purchase (for ongoing courses) or start-date (for cohort courses). If a course states a different policy on its sales page, that policy will apply instead.
- Single classes, workshops, and other individual events are eligible for a refund under certain circumstances.
- If you miss a class, workshop, or other one-time event because of an Act of God (weather events, Covid lock-down, etc.), you will be eligible for a full refund.
- If you miss a class, workshop, or other one-time event because of illness, unexpected crises, or other personal reasons, you might be eligible for a full refund. Honestly, I want you to be happy. However, some events require reserving spots at a venue or are booked fully. In these cases, your absence means that someone else might have been able to attend. In addition, some events are recorded and you might have access to the recordings. So in this case, let’s talk. Let’s figure out a solution that is fair for everyone.
- Sale or discounted items are only eligible for a refund of the sale or discounted price.
If you want a refund, feel free to tell me why. I always want to improve my services.
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund, you have a couple of options.
You can contact me. I will do my best to process the refund as quickly as possible. Please understand that your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card. More details can be found via Stripe.com at Customer refund processing time.
Alternately, you can cancel your order in your My Account dashboard. This is especially suitable for canceling your monthly membership plan.
Late or missing refunds
If you’re wondering about the status of your refund, please start by checking your bank account or credit card. Sometimes it can take a while for the refund to process. To learn more about Stripe.com’s refund policy, visit: Customer refund processing time.
You can also contact me. Sometimes I can see what’s going on from my side.
Contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions.